Wednesday, December 23, 2009

LD - Chapter 1; The Past

Script~Chapter 1~The Past:
-Lucy walking through graveyard, a man is following her
MAN: "Hey! Slow down!"
-Lucy giggles and does a ballet twirl, eventually facing the man
-He moves quickly towards her and grabs her butt
-Her face instantly becomes furious, but she smiles sweetly and reaches towards the man to hug him.
-The man pulls her into a romantic hug, smiling evily.
LUCY: "You wasted drunk."
-She bites into his neck, and then licks a drop of blood as it appears.
-His face is mesmerized, until he notices shes biting into his neck and draining his blood quickly, but its to late for him to scream.
-He falls to the ground dead and Lucy wipes her mouth of blood. Theres a shocked expresion left on his now lifeless face.
-She crouches beside his body, running her fingers slowly across his now-pale neck
LUCY: "It wasn't always like this, you know. I used to be human, just like you."
-She sits down and faces towards the sky.
LUCY: "400 years ago, whenever people usually married a lot younger, I met a wonderful man. He was pale, had the gorgeous dark black hair and mesmerizing red eyes. Other woman called him creepy, and way to mysterious, but I was all for that. He was the perfect man for me, and I thought he loved me too."
-Tears start falling from her face, but she instantly wipes them away
LUCY: "He looked at me like he looked at no other woman, and the day we shared our first kiss."
-She shivers
LUCY: "It was amazing, truly amazing. The day came when he finally proposed and I accepted right away. On our wedding day I wore my mothers dress, the only thing my family could afford, we were really poor. While I was examining myself in the tall mirror he walked into the room."
-Her eyes are staring blankly ahead now, like shes not even there.
LUCY: "He was in the shadows, but I could tell it was him, I had watched him so often. I quickly asked him what he was doing there, that it was bad luck to see the bride in her wedding dress. He only smiled and walked forward, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me towards him. At first I thought he was going to kiss me, but when he licked my throat I knew what was happening instantly. I tried to run, but he was so strong. He slowly sank his fangs into my neck and I screamed."
-Lucy gets up instantly, noticing the sun slowly coming up. She quickly finished.
LUCY: "It was painful, and when he pulled me out of the church after we had exchanged blood he locked me in his house. When he was finally done exchanging blood with me enough he left me to die, to live, it depended if I was strong enough for the change. I was, and now look at me, a creature of the night. A monster."
-She walked towards the destroyed church, knowing that only her dead victims will ever know her real secret. She walked over to a tomb and slide it aside, showing a staircase. Once down the stairs finally she pulled the cover back overtop the tomb. She walked down the stairs and found yet another tomb. Instead of another staircase though, she went inside this tomb and lay down. She closed her eyes, knowing she was shielded from the horrible sun that could destroy her if she dared walk into it.

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Boredom. I just finished reading Marked by P.C. Cast + Kristen Cast and was in a total vampyre mood.

    ReplyDelete