Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happenings ~ Episode 1

******
-Carly drives the car up the driveway.
-They get out of the car
CARLY: "It's not much, and it only has two bedrooms, but its home."
-The girls get out of the car, Carly moves around to the back
-Amee looks straight faced at the house
CARLY: "You going to help me carry this stuff in or stand there gawking?"
-Amee moves around to the back of the car
-Zooms slowly in on house
-Fades
******
CARLY: "I'll call you down when suppers ready, okay?"
-Amee nods and walks up the stairs.
AMEE: 'I never thought my sister would actually uproot us because some stupid doctor told her it "Would be better
******
-Fades to doctor and Carly talking over a desk
DOCTOR: "It would be better for the child's health. Her visions are quite odd, and worrysome. Who knows whether shes seeing whats happening, or making them happen."
CARLY: "But, shes sees the past also, so that can'-"
DOCTOR: "Who knows? But I assure you, you should move her to a more peaceful community, somewhere with much less stress.."
-Moves towards Amee's face peeking around corner while Doctor is talking
DOCTOR: "Besides, we don't need any such trouble around here. If she doesn't snap out of it, we should take these situations more seriously, maybe a asylum would be proper.."
CARLY: "I understand. Thank you Dr. Williams."
-Carly notices Amee staring through door
-Carly's face twists to sadness
******
-Amee goes in her room and relaxs on her couch
AMEE: 'It's not my fault I'm not normal, that I can see things others can't. You see, I'm physic, and ever since my parents and my one brother, David, died in the crash the visions have been stronger. Espeicially that night when I saw them in the plane, happily chattering away when it crashed.. so vivid..'
-Amee gets up and looks out a window, at the night sky
AMEE: 'But this time I won't tell anoyone about my dreams, no one!'
CARLY: Suppers ready!
-Amee walking down the stairs, she goes into the dining room and eats, looking at her food all the while
AMEE: 'Because it's safe'
******
-Amee looking around, so confused
-A door appears in the blackness
-Amee walks towards the door, and opens it. She instantly dresses in a bridesmates dress instead of her pjs, and is standing infront of an aile with tons of people starring at her
CASSANDRA: "Go ahead dear!"
-Amee spins around and looks at Cassandra in her wedding dress. She then turns back to face the aile and walks down it
-After everyone is up the aile, Amee notices her little brother, David, and he waves at Amee.
-He dissapears after it shows Amee's shocked face, and becomes Alexander.
-Cassandra and Don exchange rings, but Don runs from the alter, leaving Cassandra crying at the alter.
-Everyone starts laughing. Cassandra runs away crying.
AMEE: "What? He leaves her?"
******
-Amee wakes up gasping for air
******
-Amee is drinking coffee at the dining talble, Carly is reading from the newspaper
CARLY: "Look at this! They need a suply teacher at South! I've supplyed before, so I should be a shoe in for that job."
-She smiles and then looks at Amee
CARLY: "What's wrong? Is it one of your dreams?"
-Amee shakes her head no
CARLY: "Well, I'd better call the school before the jobs taken, enjoy your Saturday!"
-She gets up and leaves
-Amee, still drinking her coffee goes in the living room and watches TV.
-As soon as she sits down, the doorbell rung
AMEE: "Jeez, as soon as I sit down too."
-She gets up and goes to the door, and gets shocked
-Cassandra waves
CASSANDRA: "Hello, my names Cassandra! This is my fiance, Don."
-Don waves
DON: "Hey."
CASSANDRA: "We just wanted to greet you, welcome you to the neighbourhood."
AMEE: "Uh, yea. My sister is out at the moment though, so.."
DON: "Sister?"
AMEE: "Yea.. Carly. I came here from Veronaville and I live with my sister here."
CASSANDRA: "Don't you have parents?"
AMEE: "They died when I was 10.."
CASSANDRA: "Oh dear, well. I guess that does happen. May we come in?"
AMEE: "I don't know.."
-She looks at Don, who is looking at himself in a mirror
AMEE: 'Damn, he is hot' "Sure."
******
CASSANDRA: So, how is Veronaville?
AMEE: What? Oh, It's.. fine.
CASSANDRA: Thats nice, because Don and I were thinking of honeymooning there, weren't we sweety?
DON: I still say Three Lakes
CASSANDRA: It's to cold there!
AMEE: So. Uh, what's it like here?
CASSANDRA: Well, it's nice. Except latley there has been quite a bit of tension..
AMEE: Oh great.
CASSANDRA: Well, the Broke's lost Skip not so long ago, poor Brandi was devastated
-Don is looking through a bookshelf
DON: Yea.. Strange pool ladder incident.. Hey, is this your sister?
-Picture of Carly in a frame on wall appears
AMEE: Uh, yea.
DON: Hmmm.
CASSANDRA: Back on topic, Skip never really could swim.
AMEE: I see..
-Amee keeps staring at Don
CASSANDRA: Eh hem! Theres also the rumour that Bella Goth, Mortimer's wife, go abducted by aliens.
-Cassandra starts laughing but starts tearing up
CASSANDRA: She was my mother. One day she left the house and just didn't come back.
DON: Aww, hun. No crying, its weak.
-Don still poking around in background
-Amee goes and consoles Cassandra
AMEE: I'm so sorry
CASSANDRA: Isn't that what everyone says?
-She laughs and wipes her tears away, Amee smiles
-Carly runs in, jumping around like the hyper idiot she is
CARLY: I got the job! I'm a new supply teacher for the year because one of the teachers got pregnant with the princi-
-Carly notices Don and becomes shy
CARLY: Uh, whos here Amee?
CASSANDRA: I'm Cassandra and this is my fiance, Don.
-Carly walks over to Don and shakes his hand
CARLY: Hi!
DON: Hello.
CASSANDRA: Well, we should be leaving now.
CARLY: It was great to meet you
CASSANDRA: Oh! And I almost forgot!
-Cassandra faces Amee
CASSANDRA: Would you mind being my Junior Bridesmate? My cousins daughter was going to do it, but she got a case of the nerves.
DON: Otherwise know as, a bad case of diarhea.
-Carly laughs
AMEE: Uh, sure.
CASSANDRA: Great, I'll come over tomorrow to talk about the arrangments with you.
-Cassandra walks out, Don walks over to Carly
DON: See ya around
CARLY: Yea.....
-Don leaves and Carly literally dances out of the room
AMEE: Oh god.
******

No comments:

Post a Comment